- سلامونه او نیکي هیلي ګرانه عثمان خانه وروره! جوړ پخیر، ولا وبخښه ګرانه زه افغانستان ته تللی وم او انټرنټ ته مې لاسرسی نه وو پدی خاطر اوس مې ځواب درکړ.--ابراهیم خاشرودی (خبرې) 15:54, 1 سېپتمبر 2016 (UTC)
- Halo!, Привет, Hi, -XQV- in Pashto its (اتوماتیکه نوې کېدل) (Autumatika navi kidal).
پازوالي دې مبارک!
- سلامونه او نيکي هیلي انصاري وروره! ژوندی ووسی، ان شاء الله کوشش به وکړم چې وکولای شم دلته مثمر ووسم! بیا هم ستا څخه په منندوی سره چې زما ملاتړ دې وکړ.)--ابراهیم خاشرودی (خبرې) 16:54, 12 نومبر 2016 (UTC)
سلام علیکم لطفا که ستاسو تلگرام لری د زما ایدی سره اریکی ونیسی @majidi890
طاهره مجیدی (خبرې اترې) 15:29, 3 جنوري 2017 (UTC)
Hi, I would like to know if you are interested in starting a Pashto Wikisource project for Pashto langauge public domain texts ? If you are some other Pashto editors are interested then I can help you in starting the project.--Satdeep Gill (خبرې اترې) 04:48, 27 ډيسمبر 2016 (UTC)
ويکيپېډيا:ښه لیکنۍ د مخ په جوړولو کی ورسته لازمه ده هیله کوم مرسته راسره وکړی Khan 17:21, 29 جنوري 2017 (UTC)
Your temporary access has expired
سلامونه براس یوه پوښتنه مي درلوده
- 13 مې
- یا 13 می
- سلامونه ګرانه بلوڅ خان وروره! جوړ پخير. ښه یی؟ روژه پخیره سره تېريږی؟
ابراهیمه وروره ځان مي بيا کاندید کړ، که مو رايه راباندې پيرزو وي نو!!
تاسو د خپلی رایی په کارونی سره د پښتو ویکی کومک کولای سی د رایی ورکونی لپاره لاندی مخ ته ورسی!! ويکيپېډيا:د پازوالۍ لپاره غوښتنې/Bloch khan بلوڅ خان (خبرې اترې) بلوڅ خان (خبرې اترې) 21:18, 6 اکتوبر 2017 (UTC)
Your feedback is needed - Improving the Content Translation tool
Apologies as this message is not in your native language.
The WMF language team is reaching out to you based on your valuable contributions to the Pashto Wikipedia as an editor who frequently uses the Content Translation tool.
We appreciate the great work you are doing in Pashto Wikipedia to increase content to ensure that knowledge is available in your Wikipedia and understand that it is annoying to encounter difficulties while translating articles or deleted content afterwards. Therefore, the WMF Language team will like to understand from your experience, the issues you encounter when using the tool to translate content.
We noticed that the Content Translation tool is not used frequently and sometimes the articles created are deleted. We say this because, from our statistics, 1464 articles were added to Pashto Wikipedia in 2020. Out of the above figure, only 9 of them were translated using the Content Translation tool; 2 of the articles added with Content translation were deleted. While the tool has been frequently used with low deletion ratios on many wikis, the tool's low usage signals a problem or deficiencies peculiar to Pashto Wikipedia. As the Content Translation tool can increase content creation in your Wikipedia and is a proven excellent way to efficiently Introduce newcomers to adding content and expand on existing ones.
So, we are reaching out to you because we want you to participate in a survey. The survey will help us understand your challenges with the tool, the aspect of the tool you think needs improvement that will enable your community to use it more and reduce the rate of content deletion.
If you are not comfortable with taking the survey, that is fine. You can still provide us with feedback via email on the following questions:
- What is the most challenging part of translating an article using the Content Translation tool? Example (adding the references, the infobox, templates, publishing, etc.
- Why is the above the most challenging part of translating articles in your Wikipedia?
- In your opinion, what changes can be made to the tool that can make more people in your community use the tool more frequently?
- Why do you think some translated articles are being deleted?
So please, feel free to give us feedback in any way that is most convenient for you.
Thank you so much, as we look forward to your response.
Reminder: Your feedback is needed - Improving the Content Translation tool
The WMF language team earlier reached out to you to participate in a survey to give us insight into the challenges you are having using the Content Translation tool towards improving the tool for you and your community.
We are reaching out to you again as a reminder to Take the Survey as the survey will close on 9th July 2021 (23:59 UTC). The survey will only take you between 10 to 15 minutes. Please read the Privacy Statement to know how the information collected from the survey will be used.
If you already took the survey- thank you! You don't need to retake it.
Thank you, as we look forward to your response.