ويکيپېډيا:ځان زده کړه (تړل او نور مالومات)
کينډۍ:Help contents backويکيپېډيا:ځان زده کړه (تړل او نور مالومات)/Header
You are not done!سمول
You now know the most important things for contributing to Wikipedia. Any comments or feedback on this tutorial? Feel like something wasn't explained well enough, or want to know about something that isn't here? Let us know by dropping a comment on this page's talk page. You can also introduce yourself at Wikipedia:New user log. If you need any further help, the main help page is located at Help:Contents (a link is always available through the navigation sidebar under Help).
Is there anything else which you want? A budweiser perhaps? No? Fine.سمول
This tutorial has been kept short and sweet, but you can always learn more. Continue your learning through the links below. کينډۍ:MultiCol Advice and general information...
- The Frequently Asked Questions answers the most common questions about all aspects of Wikipedia.
- Faux pas avoidance helps you avoid some common mistakes.
- Know how too contribute, but not what to write about? See Contributing to a Wikipedia for help..
- Learn how articles grow at Article development.
- Examples of some of Wikipedia's best articles, based on these criteria.
- Abbreviated glossary — the ten most likely words you'll encounter.
کينډۍ:ColBreak Editing and policy references...
- "Cheatsheet" listing the basic editing commands.
- How to edit a page is a far more detailed version, with information on things like character sets and variables.
- How to start a page
- Manual of Style is a comprehensive style guide for Wikipedia articles.
- NPOV tutorial is a tutorial on how to write from a neutral perspective.
- Annotated article
- The Community Portal provides links to community resources — this page is always available in the navigation sidebar.
- Policies and guidelines