د چينايي فيلسوفانو لړليک
دا ليکنه د چينايي فيلسوفانو لړليک په ځان کې رانغاړي.
- كنفيوشيوس (Kongzi), virtue ethicist.
- Zisi (Kong Ji), proportedly Confucius' grandson, Mencius' teacher, and composer of the Doctrine of the Mean.
- Mencius (Meng Zi), idealist who said human nature is originally good.
- Xun Zi (Hsün Tzŭ), realist who said human nature is originally evil.
- Dong Zhongshu (Tung Chung-shu), integrated Yin Yang cosmology into Confucianism.
د پخوانيو مکتبونو نور فيلسوفان
- لين جي (لين چي), founder of the Linji school of Chan (Zen) Buddhism in China, a branch of which is the Rinzai school in Japan.
- Huineng The 6:th buddhist patriarch of the Chan (Zen) Scholl in China, he established the concept of "no mind".
- ژآوژوو A famus chan (Zen) master during the 8th century, noted for his wisdom. Became known for his subtile teaching methods and his use of gongans.